Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

5/5 10/10 maximum number out of maximum possible numbers. You put an entire metric shit tonne of work into this and every ounce payed off. Aesthetic design, fluid animation, dynamic angling, and a tight soundtrack to boot, even the sound fx are on point. You need to keep your production team and go big with it.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is the most thoughtful video on the frontpage. Some great social comentary, mixed with philosophy, and tied up into a wonderfly thought out, directed, and animated 16 minute video. Par excellence.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Why did you spend time on this? You could have totally made a house in minecraft.

Nightwish || Nemo (Trance Mix) Nightwish || Nemo (Trance Mix)

whatisthisIdon'teven

I would say that this ruined the original for me but... I mean... c'mon it's freakin nightwish. With that said, this is a very successful genre swap. You've got a great talent for creating atmosphere which is something I can't say for most trance artists. You did a good job at replacing the vocals by incorporating them into the melody. You'll go far with stuff like this.

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

My brain is full of -bass drop-

This is a seriously sick mix. It's got newer fresher melodies mixed with dirtyashell bass drops. The motley melody was just icing on the cake by the end of it.

=ScaryMonsters= [RMX] =ScaryMonsters= [RMX]

Waoh.

Most of the time when you see a Skrillex remix it's a lackluster pallet swap of the original mix. THIS though, brought the song to an entirely new level. I'm not going to be able to listen the the original anymore. Kudos

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:]
Glad you liked it so much.

I don't like using stems to remix or parts of the original song, and it's against the rules on newgrounds.

first ever acrylic painting first ever acrylic painting

Keep up the great work!

MACGYVR responds:

thank you!

Black Humour Black Humour

Iseewhatyoudidthar

Skillful, Funny, Edgy... Yep it's all here.

Disintegrate Disintegrate

Excellent

Great use of colors, they convey a very somber emotion. Adept attention to detail but not so detailed so that it detracts from the overall work. The outfit is very reminiscent of those in the comic "Gone with the Blast Wave".

Rhunyc responds:

Ah I do enjoy gone with the blast wave! Heck, I like a lot of stuff with gasmasks. :D But I digress, thank you for the awesome review. :)